Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680 is Here!
Did you know that Microsoft has sold over 90 million copies of Windows 7 already, making it the most successful launch ever for Microsoft. So if you haven't ran into Windows 7 as of yet, you will!!
This curriculum will help you assess your skills and maximize your performance in the following areas: Installation, deployment, and upgrading to Windows 7. Also covered is the configuration of pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity, applications included with Windows 7, and mobile computing.
Features of our training:
· Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
· Notes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
· Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
· Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
· Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
· A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
· Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
· Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
· Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
· A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
· A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
· Bookmarking which tracks the learner's progress in a course. And much much more.....
Windows 7 Curriculum Includes:
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
· Performing a Clean Installation
· Upgrading to Windows 7
· Migration Process, Advantages, and Tools to Use
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Deploying Windows 7
· The Role and Methods of Imaging
· Windows 7 Deployment
· Methods to Deploy an Image
· Virtualization and the Role of VHDs
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Configuring Hardware and Applications
· Configuration and Device Support in Windows 7
· Application Support and Compatibility in Windows
· Configure Application Restrictions
· Configuring Internet Explorer 8
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Configuring Network Connectivity
· Configuring Network Connectivity in Windows 7
· Configuring Network Settings
· Configuring Windows Firewall
· Configuring Remote Management
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Configuring Access to Resources
· Configuring Shared Resources
· Configuring File and Folder Access
· Configuring User Account Control
· Configuring Authentication and Authorization
· Configuring BranchCache
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Practice Exam1
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Practice Exam 2
Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680: Practice Exam 3
The feedback for each question provides in-depth background on the topic, including why each incorrect option was wrong and what to look for in correct answers.
If you want the Windows 7 Training for FREE. Call now. 800-990-7936 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org